Our Holiday Line-up for Handcrafted Gourmet Hot Cocoa Bomb:
To order please use contact button at bottom of page.
Classic Hot Cocoa flavors:
* Classic Hot Cocoa - Milk chocolate shell filled with cocoa and marshmallows.
* Salted Caramel - Salted caramel shell filled with cocoa and marshmallows.
* French Vanilla Cappuccino - White chocolate shell with french vanilla cappuccino and marshmallows.
* Egg Nog - White chocolate / Egg Nog flavored shell with egg nog mix and marshmallows.
* Gingerbread - White chocolate with crushed gingersnap shell filled with cocoa and marshmallows.
* The "Mean Green One" Filled with cocoa and a heart that grows 3 sizes.
* Snowman - White chocolate shell filled with classic cocoa and marshmallows.
* Candy Cane - White chocolate/peppermint shell with peppermint cocoa, soft peppermint candy and marshmallows.
* Naughty or Nice - Milk chocolate shell with filling that tells you if you have been "Naughty" (Oreo dusted "coal" marshmallows and cocoa) or "Nice" (bright colored marshmallows and cocoa)
Specialty Bombs (Individually packaged only due to special decorations or accessories- $7)
* Unicorn - White Chocolate shell with colorful marshmallows and cocoa inside.
* Smash Bomb - White Chocolate shell filled with holiday candy. Meant to be smashed open and eaten (DO NOT ADD MILK).
Monday - $1 Off all Pints
Tuesday - Free Unlimited Toppings for your set price cup
Wednesday - Waffle Cone Wednesday - $1 off all waffle cones or bowls
Thursday - UP Cup - get the next size up when you pay the lower size - Buy an 8oz get a 10oz cup. But a 10oz get a 16oz cup. Buy a 16 oz get as 20oz cup!
We offer a variety of healthy and indulgent treats to meet all your desires. Our product includes real dairy, fresh milk, real fruit purees, and high counts of beneficial live yogurt cultures including probiotic. Choose from our wide selection of frozen yogurt options, or indulge with our rotating options of soft serve gelato, custard, ice creams and Italian ice. At OFroYo you create your custom dessert, not the person behind the counter! (See Covid-19 updates below and impact on self serve creations)
OFroYo offers over 90 different toppings (and bottomings) so you have nearly unlimited creative options for your custom creation. Can’t decide? Ask one of our crew for an OFroYo Original which are suggestions of some of our favorite combinations.
Don't want a cold treat? Try our Edible Cookie Dough. No more sneaking from the mixing bowl. Birthday Cake (sugar cookie base with sprinkles and marshmallow); Brownie Batter and Chocolate Chip. All ready to eat - add toppings if you want or put in a cone. Great for those days you don't want a cold treat but still need a Happy Break
We make gourmet, custom order ice cream cakes, pies, cupcakes, and ice cream sandwiches for birthdays, anniversaries, or any event!
We also have a variety of items available for pick up from our display freezer.
Things are changing daily for us - and the most important thing is to keep our employees and customers safe!
We are temporarily moving for a to a full service froyo shop per Health Department guidelines. This means our employees will serve samples and will create your cup (at your direction of course). We are able to offer limited inside seating at 20 percent capacity - or please enjoy our outdoor seating.
In addition to the full service change we are rolling out set price cups for this time period.
We have 4 set cup prices:
8 oz = $3.75
10 oz = $5
16 oz = $7.75
20 oz = $9.50
These come with any flavor combinations of froyo and up to 3 toppings. Any additional toppings all for one set price of $.50. Check out the Menu page to see current flavors and toppings.
We are happy to take your order over the phone if you want to call ahead (we can accept CC payment or you can pay at pickup). 608-291-2555
Please bear with us as we all work though this new environment. Some things may be a bit slower, but we promise the Happy Break during this crazy time is worth it!
The set price change also means we will be stopping some of our daily specials (Like Free Topping Tuesday). This is a difficult time for us and we truly appreciate your support, and your support for all small business in Oregon.
Monday - Friday: 3:00 pm -9:00 pm
Saturday/Sunday: Noon - 9:00 pm